We Make Perfect Solution in Business
Learning Organisation is committed to advancing best HR practices by supporting a culture of innovation and opportunity. We provide outstanding benefits, career development, employee motivational programs and many more services that have been carefully tailored to set your business to greater heights and also enhance the quality of your human capital
Make Perfect Your Business Right Now!
SEE OUR LATEST NEWS
Check Our General Questions
A: Your employees should be the most important asset and customer that your company has. Human Resources (HR) Management is an umbrella term used to describe the management and development of employees in an organization. Also called people departments, personnel or talent management (although the last two terms are a bit antiquated), human resource management involves overseeing all things related to managing an organization’s human capital.
Being that HRM is a vast field, you see HR professionals assist in the following (but not limited to) ways:
- Recruiting and staffing
- Compensation and benefits
- Training and learning
- Labor and employee relations
- Organization development
Human resources focuses on a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing the company’s biggest asset, culture and environment.
A: Everyone in your organization has their specific area of expertise, including you. However, these areas of expertise may not align with federal, state and local employment law. They may also not align with creating a positive culture and morale. They may not understand what is needed and what it takes to find and hire qualified applicants and how to keep supporting those employees for success.
Being a small to mid-size employer, you also may not have the ability to hire someone full-time to assist you in this area. That’s where an HR Consultant can come in handy.
Benefits of an HR Consultant to your business:
- Come in with experience, there isn’t the learning curve that there would be with a new employee.
- Offers efficiency and solutions that have been vetted by experience, laws and best practices.
- Offers customized services based on what your company needs.
- Offers an unbiased opinion or third-party perspective to employment situations.
- Works with you to reduce risk while increasing productivity and profitability.
- Will concentrate on having-your-back and giving you piece of mind.
- Eases the burden of paperwork and administrative tasks that are associated with human capital.
- Helps you find top talent and reduces time to fill for open positions.
A: That truly depends on your company and it’s needs. Part of the definition provided by SHRM (Society of Human Resources) states that a HR Consultant is, “Responsible for performing advanced, specialized and administrative duties in a designated human resource program or area”.
Services can range from recruiting and hiring efforts to strategic implementation of HR programs, processes, policies and practices.
Some of the common areas that HR Consultants assist in are:
- Recruiting & Onboarding
- Compensation & Total Rewards
- Creating & Implementing Guidelines
- Conflict Management
- Implementing HR Information Systems
- Employee Handbook Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Training & Development
- Compliance & Risk Management
- Frequently Asked Questions